1. When will my order ship?
Due to Covid-19 shipping times have increased. Please allow up to 8 business days for your custom apparel to be processed and printed (these times could increase during the holiday season due to order volume).
2. Do you offer Rush Orders?
3. What do I do if my package is lost or stolen in the mail?
We take pride in our customer service and want to make sure your order reaches you in a timely manner. In the event that your item is processed as “delivered” by the mail service but you did not receive the item, please contact USPS or the carrier listed in your tracking email (if applicable). Next, contact us immediately so we can assist you with tracking down your package. We're not responsible for packages lost by the carrier but we are here to help.
If your package is not listed as "delivered" it may have been sent back to our warehouse due to the carrier unable to deliver the items because of the wrong address, or if the package was unclaimed by the customer. Items that are unclaimed will be sent back to our warehouse and temporary stored, at no cost.
Please contact us at email@example.com if after 8 days has passed and you have not received your order, it may have been returned to our warehouse. We will work to have your order reshipped to a new address, you will be responsible for reshipment costs.
- If you will be away from home during delivery, please ship to a work address or a neighbor's home to avoid packages going missing.
- Make sure your address is correct and complete. Double-check the digits when adding shipping address. USPS ZIP code lookup is available to make sure that the city in the address matches the zip code.
4. Do you offer Free Shipping?
Yes! We offer free shipping on orders of $60 or more (before shipping fees are assessed).
$4 Flat Rate on Economy Shipping!
No codes required!